Do you have a dental emergency? Are you looking for a highly-qualified board-certified dentist for your family? Do you have concerns about your dental health? Are you looking for cosmetic dentistry services? Whatever your dental concerns may be, you can contact Nottingham Dental and schedule an appointment.
Nottingham Dental is widely considered to be one of the best dental clinics in Texas. We’re a family dentistry that offers a comprehensive set of dental services with complete insurance coverage and financing plans. We treat our patients like family members and we’ve been pillars of the community in Cinco Ranch, West Katy, and West Houston for several decades now. Please continue reading if you still need any other reasons why you should trust us.
Board certification isn’t a requisite for practicing dentistry. However, it’s an advanced certification that helps highly-qualified and experienced dentists stand out from the crowd. If you’re looking for qualified dentists, then there’s no better and more objective badge of distinction than board certification in a relevant area of dentistry. In order to get board-certified, dentists have to surpass numerous challenges and get through several complicated professional milestones to denote that they’re the best in the field.
At Nottingham Dental, we have two board-certified dentists Dr. Chen and Dr. Yan, both of whom have been certified as Periodontists and Dental Implant Specialists by the American Board of Periodontology. Our dentists are also established and reputed members of dental organizations such as the American Academy of Periodontology, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Academy of Osseointegration, the Texas Dental Association, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and the American Dental Association.
In addition to board certification, Dr. Chen and Dr. Yan are also incredibly friendly and compassionate. They believe that their patient’s mental peace and emotional comfort is just as important as their physical comfort. It’s this level of care and consideration that distinguishes them from everyone else and ensures their patients keep coming back for repeat dental sessions.
When looking for a good dental clinic, the quality of their dentists and personnel is the single most important factor to consider. Nottingham Dental clearly has some of the best dentists in Texas, which is why you should contact us.
In the past, most dental procedures were daily complicated and involved a high risk of side effects or complications. They also often led to high recovery times. However, thanks to modern advancements in healthcare and technology, modern dental procedures are extremely simple, safe, and there’s no downtime.
Nottingham Dental is one of the best dental clinics for you to visit because of our emphasis on the use of modern state-of-the-art infrastructure. We stay ahead of the curve and use the latest procedures and technologies for all diagnostic and treatment purposes. The following are some of the most advanced technologies we use in our dental clinic:
- Intraoral Cameras: These are small wand-like devices that go into your mouths and they give us a visual representation of everything inside your mouth on a computer screen.
- Digital X-Rays: These devices allow us to take immediate digital x-rays of your mouth and oral cavities using 90% less radiation than traditional x-rays.
- 3D Imaging Scanners: These devices circle around you as you sit still and they produce a 3D and colored model of your face, neck, and teeth. This allows us to examine every inch of your mouth from different angles so we can identify the smallest of anomalies.
- Soft Tissue Lasers: With soft tissue lasers, we can treat wounds and infections in gums, tongue, cheeks, or lips without any incisions and sutures.
- Hard Tissue Lasers: With hard tissue lasers, we can modify the structure of your teeth and conduct various other procedures without anesthesia, without any discomfort, and with a far higher success rate than traditional scalpel procedures.
The following are some of the primary reasons why state-of-the-art infrastructure is so important:
- Clinics with advanced technology likely stay ahead of the curve and use the latest dental procedures to treat you.
- Advanced technologies can be used to treat dental issues far more effectively than traditional procedures and with no downtime.
- Modern imaging devices are far more accurate and they can help us identify the smallest of anomalies so we can treat them immediately.
- Modern diagnostic devices also take pictures and videos of your oral cavities which we can send to your insurance providers as proof of the necessity of treatment. This helps you get insurance coverage more easily.
Dental Membership Program
Dental treatments are generally pretty expensive and may cost thousands of dollars. Nottingham Dental is affiliated with the leading dental insurance providers in the country and we can help you get insurance coverage for your treatment.
But everyone doesn’t have dental insurance. We believe that everyone should at least have access to preventative dental care, regardless of whether they have dental insurance. To that end, we offer a Dental Membership Program for you and your family.
Dental Membership Program enables you to seek regular dental checkups and teeth cleaning procedures and avail of discounts on other dental procedures. You can enroll in the program’s family plan for $100/yearly per family member and you can enroll for the individual plan for $150/yearly per individual.
The following is a brief overview of the benefits and advantages of the program:
- 15% discount on dental products.
- 25% discount on orthodontics.
- 25% discount on other dental services.
- Two routine teeth cleanings per year.
- X-ray exams.
- Two routine oral exams and cancer screening per year.
- Free teeth whitening after cavity filling.
- One emergency exam per year, if necessary.
At Nottingham Dental, we make sure that you can take care of you and your family’s oral health at a reasonable rate.