COVID-19 Precautions at Nottingham Dental
Nottingham Dental is now open for all dental services. We are committed to ensuring our staff, patients, and community’s safety, so we’re following all precautionary best practices as outlined by the TDA and CDC. You can now schedule your dental appointment online via a phone or a computer. Below, we’ve outlined all our in-office and patient safety precautions.
In-Office Safety Precautions
- We have installed hygiene stations for hand hygiene and sanitation.
- All of our staff members are given personal protective equipment, including gloves, N-95 masks, surgical masks, eyewear, face shields, and gowns.
- All of our employees are screened regularly, in complete accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We will provide masks to all patients upon arrival for respiratory hygiene.
- Proper engineering controls and maintenance of ventilation systems, as recommended by the CDC.
- We are following safe injection practices.
- All dental instruments and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and sterilized according to CDC guidelines.
- We ensure all environmental and housekeeping surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
Patient Safety Precautions
- We are no longer accepting walk-in appointments to ensure adequate time between appointments and eliminate wait periods.
- We have limited our daily patient volume for optimal sanitation and safety.
- Patients can check into their appointments via a text or a call from their car outside the dental office. We will notify you when we’re ready to receive you.
- Patients must check-in through online forms upon arrival.
- We use no-contact thermometers to take temperatures before you enter.
- We will administer a COVID-19 questionnaire before arrival.
- Surgical masks are mandatory for entrance into the dental office. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide a mask for you.
- All patients will be given gloves upon entrance.
- In-office bathrooms will be closed to patients. Please use hallway bathrooms instead.
- All magazines and toys have been removed from the dental office as potential sources of contamination.
Schedule an Appointment (Safely)
Nottingham Dental is committed to ensuring the entire community’s safety, including our patients and staff members. To that end, we’re strictly following all safety precautions outlined by the TDA and CDC.
We are no longer accepting walk-in appointments to prevent waiting periods to ensure adequate time for sanitation between appointments. We telephone-screen all patients for COVID-19 symptoms, and we offer teledentistry options to determine if you need an in-person dental appointment When you show up for your dental appointment, please wait in your car outside the dental office and inform us of your presence through a text or phone call. We will inform you when we’re prepared to receive you for your dental appointment. We will need you to wear all necessary protective gear, including face masks and gloves, before entering.
For more information, please schedule an appointment with one of our exceptional dentists through your phone, computer, or tablet.