Nottingham Dental is a pillar of the dental community in Katy, TX and we’ve been treating the patients here for over 30 years. As such, our reputation — and the qualifications of our lead dentist Dr. Chen — speaks for itself. However, the following are some of the other reasons you should visit Nottingham Dental.
Healthcare and dentistry advance at a rapid pace. Procedures that may have been favorable a few years ago may now be obsolete because of the development of new technologies. In the past, dental procedures were often handled with incisions, sutures, scalpels, etc, and the procedures led to bleeding, discomfort, and high recovery downtime. But thanks to modern technology, the diagnosis and treatment of dental issues has become a lot easier and more effective. Furthermore, modern dental procedures using advanced technology don’t cause any discomfort and don’t lead to any downtime.
Nottingham Dental stays ahead of the curve with all the breakthroughs in dentistry and our clinic is equipped with all the latest dental diagnostic and treatment technologies. We use technologies like intraoral cameras, digital x-rays, and 3D imaging scanners, and highly-effective soft tissue and hard tissue lasers.
These modern technologies have the following benefits:
- They assure you that our clinic and dentists stay up-to-date with the latest dental techniques and procedures.
- Modern technologies like lasers can treat dental issues far more effectively with a lower risk of side effects, better results, and no downtime. You don’t even need anesthesia and can go back to your regular routine almost immediately.
- Modern imaging devices and equipment — 3D imaging scanners, intra-oral cameras, and digital x-rays — are far more accurate than dental mirrors. With these devices, dentists can identify the smallest of hidden anomalies and treat them before they get worse.
- Imaging devices produce high-quality videos and pictures that serve as proof so you can get insurance coverage quickly.
Dental Membership Program
Nottingham Dental is affiliated with all of the leading dental insurance providers in the country. This is necessary because dental procedures can often be extremely expensive and most people can’t afford to pay for them out of pocket. Our clinic’s staff also helps you contact the insurance providers and they help you get one of the best possible coverage.
But what happens if you don’t have dental insurance? Does that mean you can’t seek dental treatments? Not quite.
Nottingham Dental believes preventative dental treatments should be within reach for everyone. To that extent, we offer a Dental Membership Program with which you can get free yearly checkups, screenings, teeth cleaning, and discounted procedures for yourself and your family.
You can avail of the family plan or individual plan of the Dental Membership Program. The family plan is worth $100/yearly per family member and the individual plan is worth $150/yearly per individual.
With this program, you get access to free teeth cleaning (if you don’t have periodontal disease) and other benefits:
- Free teeth whitening after cavity filling.
- Two routine teeth cleanings per year.
- Two routine oral exams and cancer screening per year.
- One emergency exam per year, if necessary.
- X-ray exams.
- 15% discount on dental products.
- 25% discount on orthodontics.
- 25% discount on other dental services.
Schedule an Appointment
As you can see, Nottingham Dental is home to one of the country’s finest dentists and our clinic is also equipped with the latest technologies and equipment, which means we’re perfectly equipped to provide the latest treatments for all your dental issues. For more information, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Chen today.