Dr. Chen is a Periodontist and Dental Implant Doctor with board certification from the American Board of Periodontology. She is currently the head of Nottingham Dental and she also happens to be one of the most prominent and reputable dentists in the country.
The following is a brief overview of Dr. Chen’s educational background and laurels:
- B.S. degree in Medicine from Shanghai Second Medical University.
- Residency training at the University of Texas at Houston Dental Branch with an M.S. degree.
- General dental practice and seven years of teaching experience at Anhui Medical University, School of Somatology.
- M.A. degree in Gerontology from Northeast Louisiana University.
- Six years of genetics research experience from the Baylor College of Medicine.
- Active membership of reputable dental organizations such as the American Academy of Periodontology, the Academy of Osseointegration, and the American Dental Association.
Dr. Chen is one of the most experienced practitioners of comprehensive periodontal care and implant dentistry. Not only is she highly qualified and experienced, but she’s also driven by a passion to help people improve the quality of their smile.
This passion of hers has helped her advance her reach in various aspects and forms of dentistry. She believes in using minimally-invasive procedures that cause minimal discomfort and treat the patients effectively. She lives to honor the love of the Heavenly Father, her family, and her friends.
Nottingham Dental is extremely grateful and lucky to have Dr. Chen in our midst. Please continue reading to learn more about Nottingham Dental and what makes us one of the best dental clinics in Katy, TX.